At the staff event held in June 2017, senior research nurses asked for a session to be arranged on Trial Management.
In this session Reuben Lewis interviews Kirsten Harvey. Kirsten was previously a research coordinator and is now a trial manager. In an interview format, they discuss what the job involves and there will be the opportunity for you to ask questions.
BY INVITATION ONLY
The aim of this event is to share experience and celebrate the achievements you have made through networking. We will be discussing your achievements and sharing examples of how your effective networking has improved your work.
Together we will learn more about how we can continue to innovate and improve.
CRN North West London provides this course to the following:
- Central & North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Ealing Hospital NHS Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare Trust
- The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- West London Mental Health NHS Trust
- West Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
If the trust you are associated with is not listed above, this means that you are covered by a different CRN team and you will need to contact them in regards to training.
If you have any queries about this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about our programme of GCP courses can be found on our website.